It's 2019! Wow! It's another year! I am so excited because I am thinking about all of the AMAZING things that I want to do this year!
Let's think of 5 things that we want to do this year!
1. I want to read 12 new books! That means I will read 1 book every month!
2. I want to write a story for kids! Do you want to write a book, too! Then, you will be an author! You can do it!
3. I want to learn to be a better swimmer!
4. I want to exercise every day!
5. I want to visit a new amazing place!
How about you? What are 5 things that you want to try this year?
Now that we've thought about our 5 things, we have to change one word.
We should not say, "I want to"! We should say, "I will" because we WILL do it!
Let's say our 5 things again, but this time we will use "I will!"
I will try it first:
It's your turn!
Great job!! I'm so excited about our new year! 2019 is going to be a year for GREAT THINGS!
See you next time!
It's an honor to be apart of the support system for your child. We are dedicated to sharing content and value in our newsletter that will generate emotional and intellectual growth for the entire family!